We feel so lucky to have found Michelle for our wedding ceremony. We wanted someone who would make our day feel relaxed, fun and make ourselves and our guests smile and boy did she do all of that!
Clementine & Travis
The wedding ceremony is an integral part of your big day, and if it’s done well, it can be the very best part!
- Totally sets the vibe and energy for the rest of your day
- Reflects who you are what you love
- Is filled with love and laughter
- Connects and is engaging and fun
- Gives all the happy feelings you want a cracking ceremony to have!
- An initial obligation free meeting either face to face or for busy people FaceTime or Skype works well
- A unique and personal ceremony reflecting you and your relationship
- Comprehensive resource kit of ceremony ideas, ways to get creative, vow and music ideas
- Professional guidance and unlimited phone and email contact
- Professional, wireless PA system plus wireless mics
- Printed keepsake copy of your ceremony
- Completion and lodgement of all legal documentation required
- Big smiles, free hugs and my genuine desire to see you have the most amazing ceremony EVER!!
The ceremony was the perfect combination of serious and funny and all of our friends and family loved it!
Cos & Dragana
A funeral service conducted with competence, care and compassion, pays tribute to a loved one by honoring and remembering them and reflects on the life they have lived. It is a safe place for family and friends to gather, to express their sadness and grieve their loss. Presenting a funeral ceremony that is heartfelt and sincere can make all the difference to the lives of those family and friends who are left behind.
My role as a funeral celebrant is dedicated to caring for, listening to and working alongside families to help them plan a service that is respectful and farewells their loved one just as they wish. Capturing the essence and qualities of the person through the eulogy and shared personal stories is an important time where family and friends can laugh, cry and remember, where the life that once lived is honoured and acknowledged in a dignified way. I know how important it is to have the interpersonal skills required to relate to and engage with grieving people and to meet their needs with empathy and sensitivity. A well planned, authentic and professionally delivered service can assist family and friends by providing direction and some comfort through what is a very difficult time. If you are in need of a Funeral Celebrant, I would be humbled to assist and guide you at this deeply sad time.
A huge thank you to Michelle for the service she provided for the funeral of my beautiful little girl. It’s not easy to facilitate the proceedings of a child’s service, but Michelle did an incredible job – she listened & reflected on everything we told her about Lily, and it was a beautiful send off thanks to Michelle. Highly recommended.
Dear Michelle, I just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful way you conducted dad’s service. You really helped us build a beautiful and memorable snap shot of Dad’s life and what he meant to us. We really appreciated the warmth and kindness you bring with you – it was great you were there with us.
Thank you again.
Dear Michelle, I cannot thank you enough for the beautiful ceremony you prepared for Mum. You depicted her true essence – what an insight you have.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I wanted to say a massive thank you for what you did on Thursday for mums funeral. Everyone said how beautiful the service was and it wouldn’t have been without all your effort and help. You’re amazing at what you do and even though it was such a hard process, you made our lives so much easier in doing so.